Get Your Boca Raton Chin Fillers at Peace. Love. Med
Chin fillers are dermal fillers that are used to shape your chin and lower jawline to achieve a more balanced appearance and profile. This is facial contouring and sharpening using injectables. When injected into your chin area, the fillers provide instant volume and definition. This in turn corrects asymmetry or unevenness. We can help with a receded chin and a chin that needs elongation as well. Dermal fillers are used for chin augmentation and will still yield a natural result. In addition, we can use dermal filler to smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the treatment area, resulting in vibrant, tight, rejuvenated skin.
Benefits of Chin Fillers
This treatment offers the following benefits:
- Enhanced chin profile
- Lower risk of complications
- No downtime
- Quick results
- Reduced appearance of chin lines and wrinkles
- Custom individualized treatment outcomes with one of our artistic and skilled aesthetic injectors.
Ideal Candidates for Chin Fillers
At Peace Love Med Aesthetic Rejuvenation, we will first assess your overall health and expectations to determine if chin fillers are right for you. In general, you are an ideal candidate for the treatment if:
- You have a recessed chin.
- You want to add definition to your chin and lower jawline but do not prefer surgery.
- You have a deep dimple on your chin.
- You have mild to moderate wrinkles in your chin and jawline area.
- You have an asymmetrical jawline.
- You have age-related volume loss in your chin and jawline area.
- You have realistic expectations.
On the other hand, chin fillers are not recommended if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a history of allergic reactions to the filler ingredient.
- You have a serious medical condition.
- You have bleeding or clotting disorders.
- You have unrealistic treatment goals or expectations.
Types of Chin Fillers
During the treatment, your chin filler provider in South Florida may use one of the following to achieve your desired results:
- Restylane: This filler is used to enhance chin projection and is composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in your skin and other body areas. It provides a natural-looking appearance while helping maintain the normal movement of your chin.
- RHA: RHA (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid) is an advanced form of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers which helps maintain skin hydration and increase collagen content in your chin while adapting to the constant movements of your face.
- Prollenium Versa: This hyaluronic acid filler has unique cross-linking technology that allows easier filler injection. It also gives a more natural look and feel. Moreover, this filler provides long-lasting results because it does not break down as quickly as other common fillers.
- Juvederm line: of dermal fillers. We like to use restylane lyft, restylane defyne, juvederm vollure, juvederm voluma for the chin. The average duration of chin filler is 9-24 months. It varies on product choice as well as the persons metabolism and lifestyle.
The Chin Filler Procedure
During your consultation at our Boca Raton Medical Spa, you will first undergo a thorough assessment of your overall health and aesthetic goals. This allows the creation of a customized treatment plan specific to your needs. You will be then scheduled for chin filler injections after the consultation period.
During the procedure, your provider will apply a numbing cream to your chin area to minimize discomfort. Once the numbing has taken effect, a small amount of filler will be injected to gauge the response of your chin. Most fillers already have lidocaine pre-mixed in them so after a few pricks it is hard to feel. Fillers without lidocaine can be arranged upon request. The desired amount will be then injected strategically into the treatment area. This is where Peace Love Med Spa located in Boca Raton is different. We are truly known for our injectors having an incredible aesthetic eye and attention to detail.
After the procedure, you will likely experience redness, swelling, and bruising in the treated area. These discomforts are expected and are a part of your body’s healing process.
If you want to gain more information on chin fillers, schedule your consultation at Peace Love Med Aesthetic Rejuvenation in Boca Raton today!