Boca Raton Facial Balancing / Facial Harmonization from Peace. Love. Med.
What is Facial Balancing / Facial Harmonization?
Facial balancing, also known as facial harmonization, uses dermal fillers to soften and balance your face in all the right places to give an aesthetically pleasing appearance. Areas usually injected are the nose, cheeks, chin, jawline, lips, temples, under-eye tear troughs, chin shadows, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines corners of the mouth. We tackle facial depression. We aim to change the light reflection. This is visible in your before and after photos. The point of facial balancing is that the face must be addressed as a unit. By touching one portion of the face you are thus affecting another. An astute aesthetic injector will not overlook this, they will suggest treating multiple areas of the face if it benefits you. Five syringes of 1cc actually equate to a teaspoon of dermal filler. Which in reality is not that much. Facial balancing creates harmony and proportionality between your facial features, resulting in a more balanced contour. If you feel self-conscious about the shape of your face and wish to correct imperfections, facial balancing with dermal fillers is right for you. Many patients are looking to achieve a more v-shaped face with dermal filler injections. We can also go that route when it comes to facial balancing to achieve a more slender facial appearance. Facial slenderization is extremely popular. Dermal fillers can help create the illusion of a slimmer face. Cheek filler and chin elongation help achieve this.
How Dermal Fillers Work
Dermal fillers, also known as soft tissue fillers, are usually hyaluronic acid that we inject into different areas of your face such as your forehead, brow, under-eye, cheeks, lips, temples, jawline, chin, nasolabial lines or smile lines, lip corners or marionette lines creases, nose, chin shadows, and chin crease. When injected into the skin, it creates a “plumping” effect by filling out hollow or sunken areas. As a result, the treated area achieves symmetry, volume, and fullness. In addition, this effect also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a rejuvenated look.
What Facial Balancing with Dermal Fillers can do
The treatment can:
- Diminish the appearance of age-related fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance shallow contours
- Plump thin lips, vertical lip height and lip pout
- Camouflage a nasal bump, droopy tip, lifted nasal tip using dermal fillers
- Reduce the appearance of some scars
- Remove darkness under the eyes
Ideal Candidates for Facial Balancing
At the Boca Raton Med Spa of Peace Love Med Aesthetic Rejuvenation, you will first undergo a detailed assessment of your general health and expectations to verify whether you’re eligible for the treatment. This process also allows the creation of a customized treatment plan specific to your needs.
In general, you are an ideal candidate for facial balancing if:
- You have fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
- You have signs of facial volume loss such as sunken cheeks or under-eye area.
- You are in good overall health.
- You have a weak receded chin.
- You have deep smile lines.
- You have hollow temples.
- You have a positive outlook and realistic expectations.
- You feel self-conscious about the shape of your face and wish to correct imperfections.
- You have mild facial asymmetry.
- You are not interested in having surgery.
On the other hand, the treatment is not right for you if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a medical condition that affects your immune system.
- You have an active skin infection.
- You have clotting or bleeding disorders.
- You have unrealistic expectations.
- You have a severe facial deformity.
Benefits of Facial Balancing with Dermal Fillers
The treatment offers the following benefits:
- Immediate results: Soft tissue fillers add instant volume and fullness to the treated area.
- Little to no discomfort: A numbing cream is applied to your skin before the injections and lidocaine is often pre-mixed with the filler. You can request dermal filler without lidocaine in it.
- Lower risk of complications: The filler is composed of a naturally-occurring substance in your body, therefore, complications like allergic reactions are rare.
- Less expensive: Unlike surgery, the treatment does not require implants or incisions so it is less expensive.
- Little to no downtime: This is an in-office treatment. After dermal filler injections, you can immediately resume your work and daily activities.
- Highly customizable: The treatment plan can be adjusted to suit your specific needs. To achieve your desired results, you will work with a highly skilled and experienced provider at Peace Love Med Spa in South Florida. We have two of the country’s 100 top injectors in all of the United States.
- Long-lasting: Depending on the type of filler and your skin concerns, the effects of the treatment can last an average of 9-24 months depending on the area, product, person’s metabolism, and lifestyle choices.
What to Expect During Facial Balancing with Dermal Fillers
During the consultation, you will undergo a thorough assessment of your facial features. This will also allow the creation of a customized treatment plan. On the day of the treatment, the area will be first cleaned and a numbing cream will be applied to minimize discomfort. Once the cream has taken effect, the dermal filler will be strategically injected into the desired facial area/s. Depending on the number of areas being treated, the entire procedure can take several minutes to an hour. Once the desired amount of filler is injected, your skin will be cleaned and an ice compress can often be applied to reduce swelling, bruising, and redness.
After the treatment, you can notice an improvement in your facial features. However, you will need to wait a full 2-4 weeks for the filler to fully integrate into the tissue and for the final results to become truly noticeable and appreciated. Trust the process. You will also need to follow up with your provider at Peace Love Med Spa in Boca Raton after a few weeks because a top-up treatment may be necessary to achieve optimal results.
Boca Raton Facial Balancing Done Right
If you are interested in learning more about facial balancing, schedule your consultation at Peace Love Med Aesthetic Rejuvenation in Boca Raton today!